Outback Western Wear is a great place to shop for western boots and attire, and is also a great place to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not make hiring decisions based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, age, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local law.
While we may not always have an open position, we accept applications year-round as we are always looking for bright, outgoing and cheerful folks who love western wear and boots as much as we do! Plus, we never know who we're going to meet!
JOB DESCRIPTIONS:(Adobe PDF format. Download a reader at www.adobe.com.)
QUALIFICATIONS: First and foremost, you must be honest, reliable, friendly, outgoing and unafraid to engage customers in conversation. Additionally, all positions require the following...
- very good PC computer skills including Microsoft Office
- very good math skills
- very internet savvy (i.e. Google, Facebook, eBay, Amazon, etc.),
- you MUST wear CURRENT western attire & boots
- knowledge of western brands of jeans, shirts, boots, hats, etc.,
- availability seven days a week, and
- prior retail experience is desired but not required.
Compensation and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please note: It is said that you never get a second chance to make a first impression. So.. job applicants are strongly encouraged to present themselves in the best manner possible when dropping off your application and at the job interview.
- NO PHONE CALLS.
- Submit your completed Employment Application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the store (located at 30405 Dobbin Hufsmith Rd. Click Here for a map and driving directions.)
- IMPORTANT: Because our employment application requests specific information typically not included on a resume, resumes submitted without an accompanying application are not reviewed. Although resumes typically include employment history, please complete this part of the application.
We will promptly review your application, and then contact you if and when we are ready to schedule an interview.