Montana Silversmiths Praying Cowboy Western Belt Buckle
Manufacturer: Montana Silversmiths
Description: A slight rectangular tri-color buckle that has a pinched look to the sides. A center antiqued gold finished Christian Cowboy figure is surrounded by bright cut engraving with top and bottom rose gold finished filigree with hand-painted black background, sides of yellow gold finished rope are outlined by smooth silver finished wire. A outer top and bottom edging of antiqued silver berry beads are accented by three center domed beads. Standard 1.5 belt swivel.
- Praying Cowboy
- Silver, Rose. and Gold
- 99.9% fine silver, 24 karat gold, and rose gold plate over a brass base
- Sterling Silver and 22 Carat Gold Electroplated
- Dimensions: 4.125" X 3.125"
- Made in USA
- Montana Silversmiths Trophy and Western buckles have a lifetime limited warranty on manufacturing defects when accompanied by a receipt.
- You can Maintain your Buckles Silver Brilliance with an Occasional Wipe of a Damp Cloth
- DO NOT use Chemical or Abrasive Cleaners
We Also Recommend