Wrangler Men's Rigid Indigo Cowboy Cut Jeans
Wrangler was once *the* jean to wear. But, times change and this jeans no longer sells like it once did in our neck of the woods. So, we have elected to no longer stock this style, and its brother, the 936DEN. So get your size before it's gone!
Description: For more than 50 years, Wrangler has been known for the 13MWZ. It's the Official ProRodeo Competition jean and it's a Western staple in closets across the country. Can't have too many pairs.
- Classic Five Pocket Styling
- Front Closure Type: Zipper-fly with button closure
- Natural Rise
- Color: Rigid Indigo
- Leg Opening Fit Over Boots
- Fabric: 100% Cotton Heavyweight 14.75 oz Denim
- Note: These are "rigid jeans". The fabric has been processed to minimize shrinkage, but these are not pre-washed jeans. You may experience up to an inch of shrinkage in the waist over the first several launderings.
We Also Recommend